Select Page

Minor Burns & Skin Rashes

Urgent Care for Minor Burns or Rashes

When to Seek Care for Burns

Not all burns are serious enough to warrant medical assistance, but if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, you should seek medical attention right away:

  • Goes all the way around your hand or foot
  • Have increasing pain
  • Was caused by an electrical or chemical source
  • Is oozing pus
  • Is longer than 3 inches
  • Is on your face or over a joint

When to Seek Care for Rashes

If you are suffering from a rash, you should seek medical attention if:

  • It spreads all over your body or if it is sudden
  • It is painful or infected
  • It starts to blister
  • You are also experiencing a fever with the rash
Call Us for an Appointment, Today!