Chiropractic Care at NorthShore
NorthShore Health Centers now offers Chiropractic services. Our chiropractor, Dr. Dewar, has a passion for chiropractic care as the goal is to help the body heal itself by removing nerve interference. Patients can see either Dr. Dewar or Dr. Villanueva for chiropractic care at NorthShore.
Health issues that can be addressed with chiropractic services:
- Sinus issues
- Neck pain
- Shoulder problems
- Back pain
Chiropractic Services include:
- Chiropractic adjustments – reduce pain, increase motion, and improve function and performance
- Electric muscle spasms – reduce inflammation, decrease muscle spasms, and relieve pain
- Ultrasound – speeds up the healing process and reduces pain
- Roller tables – relaxes the muscles prior to adjustment
- Power plate – a premium vibration device that improves flexibility and increases muscle strength
Chiropractic services are available at our Stacy McKay Health & Education Center attached to the Portage High School at 6450 US Highway 6 in Portage. These services are anticipated to move to our New Portage location in early March.