Treatment Options for Anxiety
Experiencing a little anxiety is a normal part of life. Feeling anxious isn’t uncommon before a big presentation at work, your child’s first day of kindergarten or dealing with family issues. However, struggling with an anxiety disorder involves more than just the typical worries of life. The anxiety for those who have an anxiety disorder does not go away, may increase with time and can often affect their everyday responsibilities related to work, school, and family.
Signs and Symptoms
- Feeling restless or always on-edge
- Feeling easily tired or fatigued
- Struggling to concentrate or mind going blank
- Being easily irritated
- Feeling muscle tightness or tension
- Difficulty controlling feelings of worry
- Having difficulty falling or staying asleep, or restless, unsatisfying sleep
Talk to your doctor is you are experiencing any of the signs and symptoms of anxiety listed above.