What you should know about Corona Virus COVID-19
What You Should Know About Corona Virus (COVID-19)
NorthShore Health Center continues to be a resource for COVID-19. Staying up-to-date with CDC guidelines, we continue to provide COVID-19 vaccinates and boosters for our patients and community.
Not sure if the COVID vaccine is right for you? Watch this important video to find out more.
La vacuna del COVID es conveniente para usted? Mire este video para que apprenda mas.
What NorthShore Health Centers is Doing
There may be some visible changes as we have made adjustments to our registration procedures. Please be patient as we are working very hard to keep all patients, employees and visitors safe.
- NorthShore Health Center continues to monitor all updates and recommendations for protocols provided by the CDC and local public health officials.
- Leadership and Management meets frequently to stay on top of our patients’ care and employee health.
- Employees receive consistent updates and training so they can best serve all patients.
- We are asking all patients that call our health center to make appointments if they have questions about their current state of health.
- NorthShore Health Centers’ facilities staff has escalated the range and frequency of sanitation at all of our clinics.
- Adjusting registration procedures for all patients and visitors so we can protect everyone’s health.
What You Can Do If You Have Symptoms
- If you are sick and would like to see a provider, please call 219-763-8112 to make an appointment.
- PLEASE CALL BEFORE coming into the clinic if you are sick. We continue to offer text options for patients to remain in their vehicles in order to avoid the spread of any infections diseases as well as telehealth to diagnose symptoms.
- Answer all questions the staff asks. This is for your safety and for the safety of everyone in the clinic.
Resources from the CDC regarding Prevention, Risk Factors Symptoms, and Treatment Recommendations
We understand there is uncertainty regarding the COVID-19 vaccine particular related to women who are pregnant and for young children. Hear from our NorthShore providers on the benefits of the vaccine for both women and children.